Webroot – Revolutionary Security. Ultimate Performance. Minimal Management.
Cyber-criminals now generate around 60,000 new malware samples a day and most of them are web-based relying on browser and browser application vulnerabilities to propagate. PTLGateway and Webroot have partnered up to offer a revolutionary approach to endpoint malware protection, Webroot SecureAnywhere.
Webroot® SecureAnywhere™ – Endpoint Protection brings together Webroot’s innovative file pattern and behavior recognition technology with the power of cloud computing to stop known threats and prevent unknown zero-day attacks more effectively than anyone else.
Using the world’s lightest and fastest endpoint security client, scans are unbelievably fast—normally less than two minutes*— and they don’t slow down your end-users. And because the technology is truly real-time, your security is always up-to-date, providing protection against all the latest threats and attacks without the hassle of managing signature file updates.
Webroot’s revolutionary cloud security virtually removes the window of vulnerability that exists with other endpoint security solutions to deliver true real-time protection against all types of malicious threats.
- Virtually eliminates the vulnerability exposure time between when an exploit is released to when it’s detected and ready to be removed.
- Unique file pattern and behavior recognition technology understands if PC activity is benign or malicious.
- Almost instantly checks files against the Webroot® Intelligence Network, a cloud database containing hundreds of millions of file and execution behaviors, to track and understand executable intent.
- Advanced threat intelligence determines known threats versus those that have never been seen before, protecting PCs against all known, new, and zero-day threats.
- Offline protection secures endpoints, that are not connected to the Internet. Offers powerful file heuristics and the ability to lock down ports and devices such as USB, CD and DVD drives.
- The Webroot Intelligence Network constantly collects information on new and potentially malicious files from across the Internet and Webroot customers, sharing it instantly to ensure up-to-the-minute protection.
Webroot SecureAnywhere – Endpoint Protection sets new standards in deployment, scan speeds, system resource usage, and endpoint footprint, ultimately saving you more time and money.
- Ultra-light client—the world’s smallest at less than 1MB.
- Downloads, deploys, and installs in six seconds.
- Operates using minimal CPU usage to prevent slowing down end-users.
- Minimal disk space required—no local threat database is needed.
- Lightning-fast scans take under two minutes*, compared to hours for many other security solutions.
- Improved PC performance with minimal systemrequirements.
- Can coexist with other security products, eliminating the need to uninstall existing solutions prior to migration.
- Maximizes security and productivity by not getting in the way.
A web-based management console lets you easily manage end-user policies via an intuitive interface. The console provides full management of all your endpoints, including the ability to centrally create and administer endpoint security policies, view detailed service reports and logs, and manage whitelists, blacklists, and file overrides. Other advantages include:
- No management server hardware or software to purchase, install, or maintain.
- Pre-configured and default policy templates.
- Easily configurable administrator alerts and notifications.
- Both online, ad-hoc, and scheduled reporting using real-time logs.
- Automatic threat definition and software updates occurring in the cloud.
- Automatic client software updates with no bandwidth or performance impacts.
*After the initial PC scan, full system scans will typically take two minutes or less.
Want to know more?
We can offer a FREE trial for Webroot Secureanywhere.
- Installs and protects in seconds
- Lightning scans, improves security, and never slow users or PCs down.
- No conflicts with existing software
- Webroot will run right alongside your existing endpoint security, so no need to turn it off.
Taking just 4 seconds to install, our 30-day trial will show you what real endpoint protection should look like – and while it won’t conflict with your existing security, it will certainly convince you to replace it.
Webroot Website: www.webroot.com