Overview of PTLGateway
PTLGateway services a broad range of commercial clients operating in a wide variety of industries, including finance, property and real estate, Insurance, and Public Sector. We provide Systems Consulting, Systems Engineering and Systems Management Services to clients with on-premise IT infrastructures and those wishing to move to hosted or ‘cloud’ based platforms.
A key strength of PTLGateway is our ability to work with clients in migrating often complex on-premise IT Infrastructures to virtualised on premise or off site platforms. In particular, the use of server based application deployment platforms such as Citrix XenApp Server.
PTLGateway can be found on ¦ Linkedin
Key facts about PTLGateway
- PTLGateway’s team has been building and implementing Citrix technology solutions for over 20 years.
- PTLGateway offers pay per user software licensing on a number of leading technology products through our partner relationships.
- PTLGateway offers hosted Application services in CRM and digital Document Management with PivotalCRM and Visualvault
What makes PTLGateway different?
- We help in bringing to the table new technologies and IT practises, offering skills transfer as part of our relationship.
- We host a number of unique business solutions based on Customer Relationship Management, (CRM), Digital Document Management and system monitoring. We provide technical support, implementation and training services on these products.
Neil has over 30 years experience in the IT industry working in global organisations at a technical, consulting and senior management level. Neil is a strong believer in simplifying and commoditising elements of an IT platform so that businesses can purchase components on demand so enabling their IT to be flexible and more responsive to changing business conditions.
Neil holds a degree in Information System and Masters degree in Business.
Nigel is responsible for the development and expansion of PTLGateway's technical activities and for managing the professional services and ASP division, whilst also working closely with Neil Pritchard to lead PTLGateway in developing and implementing leading edge solutions across its client base.
Prior to establishing of PTLGateway, he spent some 15 years in the IT field, holding senior technical and management positions within a number of industries.
Liane is a graduate of the University of Hull and holds both RES Certified Professional and RES Certified Trainer status. Liane has worked in IT for over 10 years with a particular focus on business analysis and development.
Liane heads up PTLGateway’s business analysis services helping our clients to focus on their business needs and determining both suitable software solutions and working practices. She is an experienced Pivotal CRM and Crystal Reports developer who provides full lifecycle business analysis to our clients including business change. Liane also manages PTLGateway's own internal business operations and processes.